Here are a few suggestions we share with our nutritional patients prior to your appointment:
- We will be testing meridian points on both hands and feet. Please do not use topical cream on your appointment day as this may disrupt the results of the test.
- To insure proper hydration, please drink 8-16 ounces of water within 2 hours of your visit.
- If you are currently taking supplements bring them along to your appointment.
- Please do not exercise immediately before your appointment.
- Please fill out and bring along this Health Questionnaire
- Please sign this Informed Consent
- If you think that you may have an elevated amount of toxicity from your environment, diet, or you would like to see your toxicity level, fill out this toxicity form, print it off and bring it to your appointment.
We now offer Distance Testing. If you plan to proceed with a Distance Testing appointment complete this form.
We kindly ask that you give a 48 hour notice (2 business days) if you need to cancel or re-schedule an existing appointment. If you are late, cancel (less than 2 business day notice), or do not appear for an appointment there is a $30 fee. If there is another incident of late, cancelling, or re-scheduling, or no-show the fee then equals to amount of your assessment